Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an inspiration you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of providers not trying to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and inventhelp commercial are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those new invention idea posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent my idea, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.